Intermediate tracks in Bloons Tower Defense 5 and Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe. It was added to the game on April 4, 2012. It is located in a river, hence the name. The track is filled with water; it starts with 2 rivers, which later they meet and become one river. The bloons will travel the path of the river. The track has 2 entrances and only 1 exit. There are some calm waters where you can place Monkey Buccaneers.Snake River is one of the
Easy: $30 Monkey Money
Medium: $40 Monkey Money
Hard: $99999 Monkey Money
- This track used to suffer from the Track Jump Glitch.
- Tack Shooters and Ice Towers are good near the U-turns.
- In the bottom-right of the track there's a lot of empty space, making this track good for Banana Farms, Mortar Towers and Dartling Guns.
- It is the longest Intermediate track, after Slalom.
- First Daily Challenge in Snake River is April 19, 2012 and the difficulty is Medium.
- Up to 12 Monkey Buccaneers can be placed in water.
- The water actually moves in this track.
- This track may be named after the Snake River in Idaho, USA.
- The Covert Pops Special Mission takes place here, and it is the first challenge/mission in Snake River.
- This track is very similar to Downstream, however, it is a lot easier.
- This track is the opposite of Lightning Scar