Autumnal, grassy environment. It takes place on a park, with a river in the center (which can have Monkey Buccaneers placed on), lots of autumnal trees and U-turns. Due to its spiraling nature, this map is relatively easy to beat, especially for Easy and Medium Difficulty.
- 2/X Mortar Towers can do well when aiming at the start of the track because of the good explosion size.
- Tack Shooters, Glaive Lords and Ice Towers are very good in the U-turns.
- A Spike Factory is highly recommended in this track placed near the end of the track, especially for new players.
- There's a lot of empty space to the left and the bottom-right, making this track good for Sniper Monkeys, Mortar Towers, Dartling Guns and Banana Farms.
- A Super Monkey placed in the center over a Pontoon and upgraded to X/2 can cover almost the whole track, making it very helpful for later rounds.
- It is recommended not to use Cannon Ships in the center, because they aren't very accurate.
- A walkthough is also shown here.
- Easy: 75 Monkey Money, 10 Awesome Points
- Medium: 100 Monkey Money, 25 Awesome Points
- Hard: 150 Monkey Money, 50 Awesome Points