Bloontonium Lab is one of the two Extreme Difficulty tracks in Bloons Tower Defense 5 and Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe. It is based on a laboratory, in which Bloontonium is produced. It has three short entrances and exits. Playing this track costs 50 Monkey Money per attempt. If the player wins, they get a lot of XP and many Awesome Points.
- Easy: 250000 XP, 100 Awesome Points1 and 900 Monkey Money2
- Medium: 500000 XP, 250 Awesome Points1 and 1200 Monkey Money2
- Hard: 1000000 XP, 500 Awesome Points1 and 1800 Monkey Money2
- Easy: 250000 XP and 180 Monkey Money2
- Medium: 500000 XP and 240 Monkey Money2
- Hard: 1000000 XP and 360 Monkey Money2
1 Only applies to online version.
2 Only applies to Deluxe version.
- A Bomb Tower upgraded to Cluster Bombs can be helpful due to the high spread out of the explosions, covering multiple paths at once.
- Bionic Boomer can also help, due to the curves in the paths.
- Arctic Wind is very helpful if put at the center, especially for Ceramic Bloon rushes, such as round 55.
- Using Banana Farms to farm money is a good idea.
- Another tip is not to turn Fast Forward for too much time, since the paths are very short and the player must use Road Spikes constantly.
- In easy mode, you can look YouTube for win. In hard mode, you can use cash x2.
- Viral Frost is very helpful if placed in the middle as it can spread the freeze to bloons in all 3 paths.
- Blade Maelstrom can be placed in the middle and affect all 3 paths at once.
- This track can be beaten without using Banana Farms.