|“||Your favorite towers from BTD4 with 8 awesome upgrades each instead of 4, and two brand new never before seen tower types. So much awesomeness: tower upgrades with cool Super Activated Abilities, new Bloon types, fun new tracks with moving parts and tunnels, powerful Special Agent towers, daily rewards, and daily challenges - A fun new challenge to play each and every day! Updates are coming all the time, and your progress is tracked for ranks, upgrades, and achievements when you log in our using our new NK login system.||”|
- Tunnels and moving parts
- Daily Challenges
- Special Missions
- Special Agents
- Improved Designs
- New Sniper Monkey and Ninja Monkey
- 2 upgrade paths instead of 1, and Path 2 Special Abilities.
- Monkey Beacon moved to Monkey Village, and Monkey Beacon is now an upgrade for the Monkey Village
- New Z.O.M.G. bloon
- New Regrowth Bloons, and Camo is now a status that can be applied to any non-MOAB class Bloon.
- Monkey Money
- Reverse Mode
- Fast-Track Mode
- Specialties moved to Specialty Buildings
- New Premium Upgrades, and Digital Amplification is renamed to Bigger Beacons
News and UpdatesEdit
December 1, 2011 - A teaser site for Bloons TD 5 was released, with lots of informations and images. This teaser site (www.btd5.com) is now a shortcut to play the game.
December 5, 2011 - A video of the first 20 levels of gameplay was released on the NK blog.
December 13, 2011 - The game was released to all Ninja Kiwi users.
December 16, 2011 - The game was released to all users.
January 19, 2012 - A new Treasure Chest was added to the game. It gives Monkey Money for all Ninja Kiwi users. The chest can only be open one time every day. By logging in every day, the Treasure Chest bonus can be multiplied up to x5 by logging in for 7 days in a row.